Departmental Lunchtime Lectures (Psychiatry)
Dates: Every Thursday in Term
Time: 12:30– 1.30pm
Venue: Herchel Smith Seminar Room
Please contact Dr Julia Deakin firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like to suggest a speaker.
Department of Psychiatry Talks Stream – Talks.Cam
This is a list of talks which are of interest to the Department of Psychiatry. It includes talks by members of the Department as well as talks taking place in other Departments which students might find useful.
*** You should ask your supervisor for guidance as to which course(s) will be most appropriate for you ***
There are several statistics courses provided which will be of use to postgraduates.
- Core Statistics *** strongly recommended
- Graduate Class in Methods ***strongly recommended
- Statistical Methods for Cognitive Psychologists
- The Social Sciences Research Methods Centre
- MRC Biostatistics Unit
- Bioinformatics training courses offered by the School of Biological Sciences
- SELF TAUGHT – Statistics for the Terrified
The Social Sciences Research Methods Centre (SSRMC) offers postgraduate students with training in a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
Students should also check http://talks.cam.ac.uk/ for other seminar series that may be of interest to them, any departmental seminars and we strongly recommend that you explore the opportunities offered by the University’s Personal and Professional Development Centre.